Wednesday, December 5, 2007

i'm dreaming of a white advent...

that's what the husband was singing this morning. and, lo, it began to snow!
this apparently isn't that exciting to folks who have seen snow a lot, but it is exciting to us! and, because gracious, kind friends gave me their hand me down digital camera...and, because the husband just found the cord to connect the camera to the computer...and, because it's SNOWING!...you get to see some pictures.

this is the beast running around like this snow is the most exciting thing EVER! well, he acts like that a lot...especially the four or five times a day he goes outside. but, he found the snow especially invigorating, i think.
















this is the mini-beast trying to brave the snow. i think he enjoyed it, but he didn't want to stay outside for very long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! more more more snowy pics please!

Anonymous said...

much too cute. love the snow, love the "beasts", miss them and miss you. can't wait to see you in three weeks!

KB(T) said...

I think I side with the mini-beast on this matter. I love looking at snow, but I don't like getting it on my paws.

Anonymous said...

snow!!!! aw, i'm jealous...