Wednesday, November 7, 2007

trying to pay attention

i'm back in Atlanta this week...just to visit. and i'm having a great time hanging out with friends and family! i'm trying to square up details to come back and finish my last semester of grad school.

and...

while i'm here, i'm noticing i'm missing our house and parts of my daily life in Virginia. i've said all along that if we could live where we live, the job could stay the same and we could magically move it just 4 hours away from Atlanta, i'd be thrilled! so, that's not new. what is new is that i've come to feel very at home and comfortable in our new place. i like it there. it is good for my soul.

and i still wish my friends and family were closer. but, it's good to realize that our house is starting to feel like home.

if anyone can figure out ways to apparate or teleport or some other way to deny the space/time continuum, let me know. i might be able to have the best of both worlds! :)

No comments: