Monday, September 22, 2008

Occam's Razor...

...says the simplest answer is usually the best.

There continues to be much talk around our house and in my own head about the best timing for and circumstances around having babies. Tonight I said several of my most recent thoughts on the subject out loud as we were cooking dinner. Later I asked Andy if he had any thoughts on the matter. He said what he has been saying about babies since we got married: "I think we should have one."

When I pointed out that he has had the same answer for over four years, but that lots of the factors, timing, etc. have changed, he just said "But, it's easy. Step 1: We should have a baby. Step 2: I would love it. Step 3:...well...I guess someday it would get old."

This made me laugh out loud for lots of minutes. Would that my brain could work things out so simply.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woodworth baby = another reason to visit Virginia.

Unknown said...

Peek Woodworth baby= another reason to tip off the CIA as to what's REALLY going on at Meadowkirk. SB beware!

Amanda Lockhart said...

going along with the theme -

peek + woodworth baby = happy Landon mommies!

If you are taking a vote - we vote start now - babies are grand and they grow up WAY to fast! Sandi would also liek to add - do it while your young and you can still loose sleep :)

Mandy said...

No pressure or anything, but you all would totally ROCK as parents. You know, when it happens... (I'll save my exersaucer just for you!)