Monday, February 18, 2008

are you still out there?

Hi y'all! For the one or two of you who check this regularly, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm back in Atlanta to finish my last semester of seminary. It is altogether too busy and I'm quite sure there is no way I could finish if I hadn't had the gift of sabbath all fall. More about that later, probably, but I am feeling really good...really happy about my life in most ways...really comfortable and happy in my own skin. I think the sabbath time really helped with that.

I hope I'll be able to write more often soon, but each week gets busier than I think it will. So, we'll see. Thanks for your patience...and, if you're reading this...not giving up hope that I might someday write something remotely interesting again.

2 comments:

Deb said...

YAY for an anjie post!!! It was great to see you while I was in Atlanta. I am grateful for you and your friendship!

Anonymous said...

I DO check this regularly! I miss your posts, but I am abundantly grateful that I get to actually hear you say interesting things in person everyday. I'll take real-Anjie over virtual-Anjie.